Start your own podcast and share your thoughts with the world.
This course serves as an introduction to podcasting and broadcasting
Students will learn how to record, edit and upload their voices for podcasts, broadcasting or voice overs.
Great for students who want to create a podcast or commentate, learn skills to become a better speaker and elevate your audio content
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of Adobe Audition
- Learn to record, edit and upload your audio content
- Techniques to make your podcast’s productions value high
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 9 – 18
- Interested in Audio Engineering or Broadcasting
- Interested in starting their own audio show or podcast
About Adobe Audition
Adobe Audition is software that allows the user to create and edit audio music production, video production or podcasting.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.